The Fit Life, LLC

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Detox Day Two


Day Two
Weight:124.8

Breakfast
Smoothie:
1-cup juiced organic carrots
1-cup juiced organic oranges
1-cup frozen mango chunks (unfortunately, organic wasn't available)
several mint leaves

Snack
Raspberries
Blueberries


Lunch
Leftover carrot ginger soup from last night

Snack
Sliced cucumbers

Dinner
 Salad made in the food processor with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, juice from a lemon, raw pumpkin seeds, kelp crystals, seasonings, and a tablespoon of maple syrup.

I felt good today. Energetic--no headache. However, this afternoon I was HUNGRY--and no amount of fruits and veggies seemed to help. So I made a smoothie with unsweetened almond milk, all natural peanut butter and a banana. That helped. I finally felt satiated.That wasn't too heinous. The almond milk probably had some processed stuff in it. But I had three fitness classes to teach tonight. I needed to satisfy my hunger.

Tomorrow starts with a green smoothie (kale, apple, banana, and parsley). Should be interesting.

Oh and we had dessert tonight! Banana "ice cream" (frozen bananas in the food processor) with "caramel" sauce (dates and water blended up). Delicious! And satisfying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of The Fit Life, LLC. The Fit Life, LLC offers fitness instruction and nutrition counseling in a holistic way. I focus on personal training using mainly your own body strength--very little equipment. I also hold a certification in holistic nutrition. Because nutrition counseling regulations are very strict in Ohio, I'm still working on what nutrition services I can provide to my clients; however, I'm happy to provide general nutrition information. I enjoy teaching TRX, Indoor Cycling, and Boot Camps.

Followers