The Fit Life, LLC

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Detox Day Three

Day Three
Weight: 123

Breakfast Smoothie
 Kale
parsley
Granny Smith apple
banana
water

Snack
mixed berries
banana
carrots
celery
hummus
sunflower seeds

Lunch
Leftover salad w/
broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, raw pumpkins seeds, rice wine vinegar, and raisins

Snack
Figs

Dinner
Spaghetti Squash with Cashew "Cheese" Sauce (raw cashews, onion, two jalapeno, garlic, soy sauce, water) and avocado "cream" sauce (avocado, basil, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil)

Good day! Energy was high. I'm really enjoying fueling my body with fresh fruit during the day. Cravings were better today. I felt satiated without making an extra smoothie.



The hubby and I did a 4.5 mile trail run this morning (my first run in awhile other than a mile here and there with my canine clients). I did the run before the smoothie, but still had energy for the entire run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of The Fit Life, LLC. The Fit Life, LLC offers fitness instruction and nutrition counseling in a holistic way. I focus on personal training using mainly your own body strength--very little equipment. I also hold a certification in holistic nutrition. Because nutrition counseling regulations are very strict in Ohio, I'm still working on what nutrition services I can provide to my clients; however, I'm happy to provide general nutrition information. I enjoy teaching TRX, Indoor Cycling, and Boot Camps.

Followers