Technology is my photo challenge today. So I thought, "Hmmm....do I take a picture of my I touch...or maybe our kitty cam that allows me to keep an eye on the fur kids when we're out of town?" I decided to go a different way.
Below is a picture of my Mazuno running shoes--showing their "Wave" technology. I love my running shoes (see earlier blog on my shoe obsession). This is my kind of technology!
- J.J. Kunkle
- I am the owner of The Fit Life, LLC. The Fit Life, LLC offers fitness instruction and nutrition counseling in a holistic way. I focus on personal training using mainly your own body strength--very little equipment. I also hold a certification in holistic nutrition. Because nutrition counseling regulations are very strict in Ohio, I'm still working on what nutrition services I can provide to my clients; however, I'm happy to provide general nutrition information. I enjoy teaching TRX, Indoor Cycling, and Boot Camps.
- December (2)
- September (3)
- Photo Challenge Day Nine: Faceless Self Portrait
- Day 8 Photo Challenge: Technology
- Day Seven Photo Challenge: Something New
- Photo Challenge Day Six: A Childhood Memory
- Photo Challenge Day Five: Someone I Love
- Day Four Photo Challenge: My Favorite Color
- Day Three Photo Challenge: Clouds
- Day Two: What I Wore
- I've Been a Bad Blogger! My Effort to do Better!
- June (1)
- March (2)
- January (1)
- December (1)
- November (4)
- October (1)
- September (1)
- August (1)
- July (1)
- June (2)
- May (5)
- April (2)
- March (2)
- February (2)
- January (4)