The Fit Life, LLC

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day Seven Photo Challenge: Something New

Today's challenge is a photo of something new. Two new exciting things arrived just yesterday. I couldn't decide between them so I'm posting pictures of both of them!

First is a new batch of resistance bands--all shiny and colorful! (If you'd like a pdf of a band workout, shoot me an email and I will send you one: jj@thefitlife.us).



I also received two dresses from Athleta yesterday (my hubby and sister-in-law both got me gift certificates for my birthday. What's really exciting is that they fit perfectly--like they were made for me! How often does that happen with mail order clothing? And see, I do wear dresses now and then (okay...made by Athleta....meant for active wear...but dresses nonetheless). I'm hoping to wear them a few times before Fall, and then get a lot of wear out of them during a trip to Costa Rica this Fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of The Fit Life, LLC. The Fit Life, LLC offers fitness instruction and nutrition counseling in a holistic way. I focus on personal training using mainly your own body strength--very little equipment. I also hold a certification in holistic nutrition. Because nutrition counseling regulations are very strict in Ohio, I'm still working on what nutrition services I can provide to my clients; however, I'm happy to provide general nutrition information. I enjoy teaching TRX, Indoor Cycling, and Boot Camps.

Followers