It's Day #2 in my photo blog challenge--my effort to get my blog back up and going! The photo for Day #2 is "What I wore". Here it is:
When you talk "business attire," this is it for me--my business attire. It's one of the reasons my career (and life) rock! In the first photo I am sporting my favorite piece of attire in the world--the big baggy sweatshirt. If I could live year-round in a big, baggy sweatshirt, life would be bliss. In Ohio we are getting to my favorite time of the year--when cool mornings and evenings allow for the sweatshirt. In another month or so, we'll get to all day sweatshirt season. Yeah!
In the next shot I'm sporting a favorite Athleta top. I love Athleta. I'm a wanna be Athleta junkie (their stuff is too expensive to be a true Athleta junkie). But whenever I get gift cards, I go a splurging! In fact, I'm waiting for a few splurge items now because I received a few gift cards for my birthday.
I'm a tomboy. I have been my entire life. Sure, it's nice to throw a dress or skirt (especially a long, flowing one) on now and then. But for the most part, I'm very happy to be wearing comfy clothes everyday. It's one of the many reasons I doubt I could ever go back to a desk job.
- J.J. Kunkle
- I am the owner of The Fit Life, LLC. The Fit Life, LLC offers fitness instruction and nutrition counseling in a holistic way. I focus on personal training using mainly your own body strength--very little equipment. I also hold a certification in holistic nutrition. Because nutrition counseling regulations are very strict in Ohio, I'm still working on what nutrition services I can provide to my clients; however, I'm happy to provide general nutrition information. I enjoy teaching TRX, Indoor Cycling, and Boot Camps.
- ► 2014 (11)
- Photo Challenge Day Nine: Faceless Self Portrait
- Day 8 Photo Challenge: Technology
- Day Seven Photo Challenge: Something New
- Photo Challenge Day Six: A Childhood Memory
- Photo Challenge Day Five: Someone I Love
- Day Four Photo Challenge: My Favorite Color
- Day Three Photo Challenge: Clouds
- Day Two: What I Wore
- I've Been a Bad Blogger! My Effort to do Better!
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2011 (26)