The Fit Life, LLC

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Contest: Let's See Those Feet!




I have friends who love their feet. They go for pedicures, and get fancy French manicures for their toes. My feet? Not so much. Once a friend coerced me into getting a pedicure. The whole time all I could think about is that they were going to file away all my calluses--and my next run would be very painful.

I'm sure many of you can relate. Runners, bikers, soccer players, rock climbers--our feet take a beating! So just for fun, I'm having an ugly feet contest. It's time to celebrate those hard-working feet--the feet a pedicure just can't help.

The Contest:
1. Email a picture of your feet at their finest to jj@thefitlife.us by June 4th, 2011. You can use any camera angle/view that shows just how ugly your feet are.
2. I will do a post showing all of the entries (labelled by first name and last initial).
3. People will have two weeks to vote for the ugliest feet.
4. I will announce the winner on this blog and post a picture of their glorious feet.

The winner will receiver a Fit Life t-shirt and a Ped Egg Pedicure Foot File.

Let the contest begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of The Fit Life, LLC. The Fit Life, LLC offers fitness instruction and nutrition counseling in a holistic way. I focus on personal training using mainly your own body strength--very little equipment. I also hold a certification in holistic nutrition. Because nutrition counseling regulations are very strict in Ohio, I'm still working on what nutrition services I can provide to my clients; however, I'm happy to provide general nutrition information. I enjoy teaching TRX, Indoor Cycling, and Boot Camps.

Followers