The Fit Life, LLC

Monday, September 3, 2012

Photo Challenge Day Ten: Something I made

Okay, I'm a little behind on this holiday weekend....but here I am! Day ten's challenge is a photo of something I made. Attached is a picture of  an M&M costume I made for the annual Halloween race we do. We had a team, and everyone was a different color M&M. (I did not make the cat, she just insisted on being in the photo).

This is one of those races you do for fun rather than time...because it's very hard to make a good time running as a giant M&M.







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of The Fit Life, LLC. The Fit Life, LLC offers fitness instruction and nutrition counseling in a holistic way. I focus on personal training using mainly your own body strength--very little equipment. I also hold a certification in holistic nutrition. Because nutrition counseling regulations are very strict in Ohio, I'm still working on what nutrition services I can provide to my clients; however, I'm happy to provide general nutrition information. I enjoy teaching TRX, Indoor Cycling, and Boot Camps.

Followers