The Fit Life, LLC

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 11: Something Fun

Okay, back into the swing of my 30-day photo challenge. I will pick it back up with day 11--something fun.

Attached is a Christmas gift from my husband. He knows I think bacon is one of the most disgusting foods on Earth. Seriously. The smell nauseates me--it smells like greasy, salty flesh cooking. And that scent hangs in the air/house all day (Not my house. Bacon is not cooked here). We stick mainly to a vegetarian diet--allowing fish once or twice a week. But even in my more carnivorous days, I disliked bacon.

I must admit when I opened this gift, I thought it was hilarious. When you squeeze him, his lips move and say, "I'm bacon!".


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of The Fit Life, LLC. The Fit Life, LLC offers fitness instruction and nutrition counseling in a holistic way. I focus on personal training using mainly your own body strength--very little equipment. I also hold a certification in holistic nutrition. Because nutrition counseling regulations are very strict in Ohio, I'm still working on what nutrition services I can provide to my clients; however, I'm happy to provide general nutrition information. I enjoy teaching TRX, Indoor Cycling, and Boot Camps.

Followers