The Fit Life, LLC

Friday, October 29, 2010

Dog Fit!: Because Dogs are People Too!



The Fit Life, LLC is launching a new program today: Dog Fit!

Dog Fit! will offer your furry friend a one-mile dog walk or run, one to five days a week (Mon. - Fri.). It's personal training for your dog at a cost you can afford!

Sometimes we humans work a lot of hours, over-extend ourselves, or just don't feel like getting outside in the nasty weather. Perhaps your physical health doesn't allow it? And our dog friends miss out on some much needed daily exercise. Dog Fit! will offer your dog some midday exercise, because dogs need to live The Fit Life too!

Right now the program is open to Bellbrook residents only (if you're in Sugarcreek, but close, give me a call). If the program really takes off, we will look into expanding, and having fill-in dog walkers so you never miss a day. The goal is to get eight steady Dog Fit! clients (more or less--depending on whether or not they are two-dog households). So contact us now!

All the details and some FAQ's are one our new web page. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions!

www.thefitlife.us/dogfit.shtml



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of The Fit Life, LLC. The Fit Life, LLC offers fitness instruction and nutrition counseling in a holistic way. I focus on personal training using mainly your own body strength--very little equipment. I also hold a certification in holistic nutrition. Because nutrition counseling regulations are very strict in Ohio, I'm still working on what nutrition services I can provide to my clients; however, I'm happy to provide general nutrition information. I enjoy teaching TRX, Indoor Cycling, and Boot Camps.

Followers