The Fit Life, LLC

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 3 - Next to the last day of the detox phase

Weigh-in: 135.6
+2 lbs from yesterday

Oh the horror!!! Up two pounds this morning. And I behaved! I even resisted cake that was just a few feet away--certainly you get extra points for that? Oh well, I'm still 3.3 down from the original weigh-in. I ate very carefully today. No restaurant food...everything completely by the book (of course, I feel like I did that yesterday too). We'll see what happens.

Headaches are gone. I still get an afternoon sugar craving--just not sure that will go away anytime soon. I just have to ignore it. Ironically, I got a $50 Starbuck's gift card in the mail today. I will be using it for decaf lattes once dairy gets added back in next week! Mornings without coffee are getting much easier. I still want it, but I don't feel like I can't function without. I'm sure I'll still make decaf because I really enjoy the taste.

Tomorrow will be my last day for daily blogs, then I'll just do a quick, weekly check-in. It's time to blog about things other than food!

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Last day. I've stuck to it pretty well and was down just over 5 pounds this morning (my scale doesn't have tenths, but it was blipping back and forth between two numbers). I've got to go on the website and get some good recipes for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3.7 for me. I wish I hadn't had that 2 lb gain right in the middle! Hopefully, it will keep coming off as I add the dairy and some fruit back in! Congrats on your detox week!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am the owner of The Fit Life, LLC. The Fit Life, LLC offers fitness instruction and nutrition counseling in a holistic way. I focus on personal training using mainly your own body strength--very little equipment. I also hold a certification in holistic nutrition. Because nutrition counseling regulations are very strict in Ohio, I'm still working on what nutrition services I can provide to my clients; however, I'm happy to provide general nutrition information. I enjoy teaching TRX, Indoor Cycling, and Boot Camps.

Followers